Tani (谷) family name, Naomi (ナオミ) first name
Naomi Tani is a famous Pink Film actress who starred in many Nikkastsu Roman Porno films.
1948: Tani was born in Hakata, Abamachi on October 20, 1948[※ 1]. Because of problems between her parents, Tani was moved around among her relatives' homes, and her mother died when she was two years old[※ 2].
1967: Makes her film debut in the movie Special.
1967: Apr. Appears nude for photos in "Humor Graph" magazine.
1967: Starts working in pink shows at the Globe Theater in Ginza.
1968: Begins to appear in Yamabe Pro productions.
1968: Appears with a large number of other pink actors in Toei's "Picture of Tokugawa Women." Tani recalls that they were cast by "Mag Pro."
1968: Appears in Takashi Tsujimura's "Camera Hunt" in the May issue of Kitan Club.
1968: Tani relates the conditions on set at the filming of "Flower and Snake Continued: Red Torture" in Shimogamo, Izu. Shigeru Kayama participates. p188
1968: Nov. Performs in all three parts of "Blue Film Woman" at the Ginza and Shibuya Globe Theaters.[※ 3]
1968: Appears in the December issue of Playboy magazine.
1969: Appears in "Naomi Tani's Pink Performance Theater Report" in "Kitan Club Salon." ([[Kitan Club. Jan issue. p233)
1969: Feb. Opens "Naomi Tani Store 'Madrid'" in Shibuya.[※ 4]
1974: Stars in Nikkatsu's "Flower and Snake." Bondage by Hiroshi Urado.
1976: Tani is chosen to be December for the Nikkatsu Roman Porno Actress Calendar.
1976: Attends the 22nd Asian Film Festival in Korea with Yumi Takigawa and others.
1976: Performs in part 8 of "Spring Night Woman Picture Scroll" at the Nichigeki Music Hall.
1976(c): Breaks up with Nobuo Yamabe.
1977: Marries singer Tetsuya Daido.
1977: Sakae Nitta becomes manager of the Naomi Tani Theater Company.
1978: Performs in "Okaji Hizakura - Ache of Soft Skin" at the Kyohashi Academy Theater.
1978: Announces she will retire in 1 year.
1979: Releases music album titled "Modae no Heya."
2011: Guest appearance at "Japanese Roman Porno Night" at Festival Pais Cinema.
- Slave Widow (1967)
- Flower and Snake (1974)
- Wife to be Sacrificed (1974)
- Cruelty: Black Rose Torture (1975)
- Oryu's Passion: Bondage Skin (1975)
- Wet Naomi (1976)
- Rope Hell (1978)
- Rope Cosmetology (1978)
- Rope and Skin (1979)
- Japanese Cinema Encyclopedia: The Sex Films. (1998) Introduction by Naomi Tani.
- Oniroku Dan Perverse Pleasures (1996)
- Gravure photos (SM King, Aug 1972)
- School Entrance Gift (SM Collector, May 1975)
- Beautiful Fairies (Million, 1978)
- Farewell Naomi: Naomi Tani Commemoratice Retirement Photo Collection (Million, 1979) Bondage by Kaoru Roppongi.
- Oniroku and Naomi's SM Photo Studio - Alluring Rope Flower (SM Club, May 1980). Special Issue.
- Kinichi Tanaka SEX CINE-MATRIX (2007)
- ↑ Under the name Akemi Murayama (村山明美).
- ↑ There were a total of 15 parts. One section of part 8 titled "Yamatojiaika" was created by Oniroku Dan.
- ↑ They met at a club called "Soshu."
- ↑ "Document Adult Movies." Cinetopia. Tokyo: Million Publishing, Oct. 15, 1978 special issue. Print.
- ↑ "Actress Naomi Tani: Legendary SM Queen." Nishinippon Sports Feb-Oct 1999.
- ↑ 【Saijiyou Noboru's Pink Stage Play Collection】1968 Pink Performance newspaper advertisement
- ↑ "Adult Films" no. 38