Kawabata (川端) family name, Tanako (多奈子) first name
Kitan Club model.
Born in Matsuyama in Shikoku.
1952: Kawabata answers a reader's question about the first time she was tied in "To Kanako Kawabata," which appeared in the May issue of Kitan Club. Her partner is unknown.
1953: Models for Utsukushiki Imashime 1.
The first time Kawabata was tied, she was not actually tied. She held her hands behind her back as if she were bound in a hands-behind tie.[※ 2]
For a time, Kawabata was married to a Kitan Club reader.[※ 3]
- Utsukushiki Imashime (1953)
- Photographing a Bound Model (Kitan Club, Dec 1952)
- Torn Journal (Kitan Club, Feb 1953)
- Last Night's Dream - From a Torn Journal (Kitan Club, Apr 1953)
- An Inquiry Into Bondage Beauty Through the Gote and Takatekote (Kitan Club, Apr 1953). Takashi Tsujimura and Tetsuzo Tsukamoto.
- Rope Escape (Kitan Club, Feb 1954).