Tsukamoto (塚本) family name, Tetsuzo (鉄三) first name
Tetsuzo Tsukamoto was a prolific contributor of both photos and articles in Kitan Club magazine from its early days until its final issue in March, 1975.
1950: Tsukamoto begins doing bondage photography around this time.
1953: Tsukamoto take the photos for "Utsukushiki Imashime 1." Bondage by Ko Minomura. Published by Akebono Shobo (which published Kitan Club magazine at this time).
1953: Tsukamoto takes the photos for "Utsukushiki Imashime 2." Bondage by Takashi Tsujimura. Published by Akebono Shobo.
1961: Begins "The Reality of Bondage Photography" series in the June issue of Kitan Club.
1963: Begins "Camera Report" series in October issue of Kitan Club.
1975: "Camera and Pen SM Reportage" runs until the final March issue.
Tsukamoto took advertising photos of strippers for Osaka's Southern D strip club[※ 1].
Hiroshi Urado says, "Tsukamoto often used striped ropes, and it was rope at the core of the bag."[※ 2]
Tsukamoto's favorite model was Fusako Sekiya[※ 3].
Tsukamoto was a long time friend of Takashi Shima, and Tsukamoto took pictures of a bound model while Shima drew pictures of her.[※ 3]
- Drawing a Bound Woman. (Kitan Club, Jan 1953). Tetsuzo Tsukamoto and Reiko Kita.
- A Study of Bondage Beauty Through the Gote and Takatekote (Kitan Club, Apr 1953). Bondage and Text: Takashi Tsujimura. Photography: Tetsuzo Tsukamoto.
- News Sequence from Readers (Kitan Club May 1953)
- Spots of Bondage Feeling Through Straw Rope (Kitan Club May 1953). Bondage and Text: Takashi Tsujimura Photography: Tetsuzo Tsukamoto.
- Realities of Kinbaku Photography (Kitan Club, Jun 1961). Model: Yukiko Rika.
- Reportage - Whipping a Fairy (Kitan Club, Feb 1970. Play partner: Fusako Sekiya.
- Rope and Camera: About Kikuko Fukada's SM Lifestyle (Kitan Club, Oct 1971)
- Camera Reportage - Woman Who Fell in Love with Rope (Kitan Club, Feb 1972)
- "Camera" and "Pen" Reportage (Kitan Club, Nov 1972)
- Hiromi Saotome and Dohmu Kitahara. "People of Kitan Club" (2003). Includes a section on Tsukamoto.
- Utsukushiki Imashime 1 (1953). Bondage and text: Ko Minomura. Photography: Tetsuzo Tsukamoto.
- Utsukushiki Imashime 2 (1953). Bondage: Takashi Tsujimura. Photography: Tetsuzo Tsukamoto.
- ↑ Kitahara, Dohmu and, Hiromi Saotome. The People of Kitan Club. Tokyo: Kawade Bunko, 2003. Print.
- ↑ SUN&MOON. Aug/Sep 1978. Print.
- ↑ 3.0 3.1 Tsukamoto, Tetsuzo. "About 'the Natural Faces of Bondage Models'". Kitan Club Sep. 1970: p233. Print.