Osada (長田) family name, Eikichi (英吉) first name, (1925-2001)
1925: Born in Tochigi Prefecture.
1940s: Moved to Tokyo to enter Hosei University. After graduation, started to run printing business[※ 1].
1978: Starts shows at Doutonbori Theater, a strip theater in Shibuya.
1980: A series of six, 8mm film works from Cobalt.
1983: Appears in The Document Orgasm (Athena). Produced by Tadashi Yoyogi.
1986: Meets Kazumi Osada who was a writer at that time.
1986: Starts shows with Hiromi Saotome.
1990: Assumes role of president of Tsurumi Shin-Sekai (a strip theater).
1991: Assumes role of president of Funabashi Wakamatsu Theater (a strip theater).
1993(?): Hospitalized from cerebral thrombosis.
1999: Appears in A World of SM Masters. Produced by Paradise TV.
2000 Feb 22: Performs kinbaku live on a program produced by Paradise TV.
2000: Interviewed by French press.
2001 Sep 12: Died.
As a university student, Osada loved to read Justine, l'Histoire de Juliette, ou les Prosperites du Vice, etc. by the Marquis de Sade.
Performances and Events
1999: Nov. Performs shows at Roppongi Mistress (until 2000 June).
2000: Apr. Performs shows at Studio 6 owned by Steve Osada (until 2000 Sep).
- Rope Magician★Eikichi Osada - Kinbaku Technique『縄の魔術師★長田英吉 緊縛テクニック』 (BORDEAUX, 1982)
- CAMPUS PORNO『緊縛テクニック』 (BORDEAUX, 1982)
- The Document Orgasm Part-1 (Mimizuku Video, 1983). Supervising editor: Tadashi Yoyogi
- The Document Orgasm Part-2 (Mimizuku Video, 1983). Supervising editor: Tadashi Yoyogi
- The date should be confirmed.
- "The model was Rumi Sasamori, a pink film actress. "Gave a small notice in a sport newspaper", "more than 100 people attended"....according to My History of SM, the show was scripted.
- Osada recalled that "He philosophically expressed SM...but he must not be a fetishist...I was not fully satisfied with his shows"
- The model was Keiko Hase, a pink film actress.
- Owned by Mary Aoi. Model was Nami Matsukawa.
- Owned by Shigeru Kayama.